What’s the best way to brew delicious coffee with a single touch of a button? The answer’s quite simple: just get the best Keurig Coffee Maker in the industry and you’re all set.
Throughout the years, this brand has provided coffee lovers with only the best coffee makers (and other products) for home and office use. For this reason, we’ve shortlisted 8 of the best models for our Keurig Coffee Maker reviews.
Hopefully, by reading through these reviews, you’ll be able to keep yourself, your family and even employees motivated or the weekly small gatherings at home, caffeinated. Either way, Keurig Coffee Makers are all you need.
Regardless of the style or size of your kitchen, any one of these Keurig Coffee Makers can fit in well. The only thing left for you to do now, is pick your favorite:
- Keurig – The Leader in Single Serve Coffee
- Keurig Coffee Maker Models – Which One To Choose?
- 8 Top Keurig Coffee Makers
- #1. Keurig K55 K-Classic Single Serve Programmable K-Cup
- #2. Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker
- #3. Keurig 2.0 Series K250 Coffee Maker
- #4 – Keurig K-Duo – A Dual Coffee Maker
- #5 – Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
- #6 – Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
- #7 – Keurig K-Supreme Plus Coffee Maker
- #8 – Keurig K-Café Coffee Maker
- What to Consider Before Buying a Keurig Coffee Maker
- Our Final Thoughts
Keurig – The Leader in Single Serve Coffee
Officially it is now Keurig Dr. Pepper since the two companies merged in 2018.
But for most of us, we think of Keurig.
It joins the rank of Xerox or Jello where the brand symbolizes the function.
With the merger, Keurig is both a hot and cold beverage company.
It is ” the first to bring hot and cold beverages together at scale” and it all started with a K-cup coffee container!
Although there are other players in the field now, Keurig with over 28 coffee makers available, is still one of the leaders in single serve coffee machines.
Keurig Coffee Maker Models – Which One To Choose?
From the simple single serve coffee machine or K-Duo 2-way coffee maker to the K-Cafe that makes lattes, Keurig now offers a wide variety of choices for any casual coffee drinker to the coffee connoisseur. From all the Keurig coffee maker models, your big decision is which one to choose.
Initially Keurig did not have a home brew machine. You would find the machines in corporate offices only. Now your choice for a home coffee maker is dictated by your imagination and pocketbook.
Many people have 2 machines, a mini Keurig for the office and another for home use.
Here at Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews, we have summarized the features of 8 of their most popular styles. They are not listed any particular order.
8 Top Keurig Coffee Makers
#1. Keurig K55 K-Classic Single Serve Programmable K-Cup
This coffee maker is one of the most popular Keurig models and has also managed to become a great holiday gift idea. This elegant single-serve coffee machine is perfect for small offices (with less than 10 people), couples, student roommates or even single homeowners.
However, the people who might benefit the most from this machine will be those who prefer to start the day with a shot of espresso and slowly tone it down, as time progresses.
K55 K-Classic Key Features:
- Automatic shut-off feature turns off the machine after 2 hours of sitting idle
- Its 48 oz. water reservoir can serve 6 people with delicious and aromatic coffee, after just one fill
- The reservoir may have to be refilled after every 2 or 3 days, even if you drink only 2 cups of hot beverages every day
- The reservoir is removable for easy cleaning and refilling (this feature is available throughout all Keurig machines)
- It has a convenient step-by-step descaling feature that automatically gets rid of calcium buildup and elongates the machine’s useful life
- The machine is sold with 4 complementary k-cups and is compatible with a variety of pods
We have this model Keurig machine at work. It is featured in the Keurig Coffee Maker Reviews at Fascinating Home K55 Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker Review.
#2. Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker
If you prioritize your peace and quiet in the morning, or during any other time of the day, then this machine deserves your attention. Not only is this another best seller from Keurig’s product portfolio but it also has some very interesting features.
For instance, this machine is compatible with a large variety of pods and you could keep switching between brew sizes of, say, 12 oz., 8 oz., 6 oz., or 4 oz. However, if you’re looking forward to hosting a small gathering or if you and your significant other prefer larger mugs of coffee, then you can also choose to add 30 oz., 26 oz., and 22 oz. carafe pods to your machine.
Keurig K575 Key Features:
- A touch screen display allows you to program the machine for whichever brew you prefer
- The manufacturer has included 6 complimentary k-cups
- It is sold with 2 filters, as opposed to 1, so you can enjoy magnificent cups of coffee for longer periods of time before having to clean it
- Speaking of cleaning, the reservoir can be easily detached to make your chore easier
- Even though it may be a tad larger than its counterparts, it is very lightweight and portable (13.7 pounds)
- It has a couple of nightlight colors to choose from and you may even find some that suit your kitchen’s decor or style
- Produces hot water on demand and it has a number of variable functions for temperature control and the likes
#3. Keurig 2.0 Series K250 Coffee Maker
The Keurig 2.0 K250 is another well-known option among the best Keurig Coffee Makers because it combines simplicity with an elegant design. In fact, this machine is arguably the most aesthetically pleasing machine on this list.
If you’ve worked hard to design and maintain your kitchen with modern designs, you’ll be very tempted to buy this product. Of course, it has a number of outstanding features also, for instance, you wouldn’t have to refill its reservoir before a whole week, especially if you drink only one cup of coffee per day.
Keurig K250 Key Features:
- You can choose between a variety of bright colors
- Also sold with a 2-inch LCD panel, which helps you streamline your entire coffee-making experience
- Again, this machine has a detachable reservoir, so you can clean or refill your machine without any hassle
- It has a 40-ounce water reservoir that will allow you to brew 5 – 6 regular cups of coffee per fill
- The ‘Water Level Window’ function automatically keeps a check on the water level and alerts you whenever you need a refill
- You will be able to choose between 10 oz., 8 oz., 6 oz., or 4 oz. k-cups or k-carafe sizes that range up to 30 oz. or even a large range of k-mug sizes
- You can also easily set the strength of your choice of hot beverage
#4 – Keurig K-Duo – A Dual Coffee Maker
Offering you the best of both worlds, the Keurig K- Duo coffee maker allows you to use both ground coffee and K-cup pods to brew a carafe of coffee and a single cup respectively.
With this machine, you get the opportunity to enjoy any and all of the flavors of coffee you like! The carafe feature also makes this machine a great option for those who want to maintain an uninterrupted supply of coffee.
Keurig K DUO Key Features:
- This is a versatile multi-functional coffee machine that makes it possible for you to brew coffee from both ground coffee and K-cup pods.
- The Multiple Brew Size functionality allows you to choose your preferred brew size with ease – your choices include single cups of 12, 10, 8 or 6 ounces and a 12, 10, 8 or 6 cup carafe.
- Designed to support the use of the reusable Keurig Gold Tone Mesh Filter – which is sold as a separate accessory – you can use this Keurig with carafe coffee machine to brew the perfect pot of coffee.
- To keep your coffee hot, this model also comes with a heating plate.
- A sizeable reservoir, with a 60-ounce capacity, will save you from making refilling runs every time you brew a cup of coffee.
- Program the Keurig duo machine to make a carafe of coffee up to 24 hours in advance and get your freshly brewed coffee just when you need it, with the K-duo’s programmable carafe auto-brew feature.
- Pour the carafe mid-brew with the automatic Pause & Pour feature which temporarily stops the coffee maker for 20 seconds.
- No more waiting for the machine to heat up before selecting cup size as the K-duo heats and brews in a swift single process.
Read a full review at A Keurig K-Duo Single Serve and Carafe Coffee Maker Review 2020.
#5 – Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
As the slimmest Keurig coffee maker, the Keurig K mini is designed with a tiny footprint, and will fit anywhere with five inches of space. This space saving and energy efficient model is perfect for users looking for a machine that saves on counter space, while still making the perfect cup of coffee whenever it’s called upon.
Keurig K Mini Key Features:
- A small and sleek coffee machine that will fit in the tiniest of spaces – just needs 5 inches of space.
- If you normally take your coffee to go, you will be happy to know that you can fit travel mugs that are up to 7 inches in height in this coffee maker.
- Cleaning up mistakes is a lot easier with the Keurig K- Mini as it has the capacity to hold a full accidental brew.
- The K-Mini’s compatibility with the reusable K-cup universal coffee filter – available as a separate accessory – makes it possible for you to brew the perfect cup of coffee.
- An energy efficient coffee maker, this machine will switch off automatically a minute and a half after its last use.
- Comes with a pod storage unit that fits up to 9 pods.
#6 – Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
Designed with a variety of unique features, the Keurig K- Elite Coffee Maker gives you the power to brew the perfect cup of different coffee beverages. Its modern design and sleek finish also make the coffee maker a stylish addition to any kitchen. A highly versatile machine, you can use the Keurig K Elite to make the perfect cup of coffee, iced coffee or just hot water!
Keurig Elite Key Features:
- The K-Elite is a coffee machine designed for today’s modern kitchen, thanks to its sleek finish.
- This is a versatile coffee machine that can be used to prepare a variety of beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, tea and various iced beverages.
- To save time, this coffee maker brews coffee from k-cup pods in less than 60 seconds.
- Make up to 8 cups of coffee with the large capacity 75 ounce reservoir, which is removable for easier refilling.
- The machine comes with a Brewer maintenance feature that helps you keep it in its best condition by notifying you when it needs to be de-scaled.
- You can brew full flavored iced coffee with the Iced Coffee feature that brews hot before pouring over ice.
- The K-Elite’s compatibility with reusable My K-cup Universal Filters (available as a separate accessory) make it possible for users to brew coffee from their preferred coffee grounds.
- You can increase the flavor of your coffee with the machine’s Strong Brew feature.
#7 – Keurig K-Supreme Plus Coffee Maker
To make the perfect cup of coffee, you need a coffee machine that helps you tweak everything to your liking. The Keurig K-Supreme Plus is designed to help you make a customized cup of coffee, every time, thanks to its advanced features. If you want more control over each step of the coffee brewing process, to ensure that you end up with the perfect cup, this machine is for you.
Keurig K-Supreme Key Features:
- Modern look thanks to the sleek stainless steel exterior.
- Making a cup of coffee that is rich in aroma and flavor is easy with the K-Supreme Plus Multistream Technology.
- With three temperature settings and three strength settings, you can make the perfect cup of coffee every time.
- The K-Supreme Plus comes with a clear Digital Display screen that makes it easier for you to enter the right settings for the perfect brew.
- Stores personalized settings for a maximum of 3 different users to ensure that each one can make their perfect cup, every time, with ease.
- Saves time by making coffee in just a few minutes, and supporting brewing back to back without having to wait for the machine to re-heat.
- Brews flavorful iced coffee by brewing hot and then pouring over ice.
- This machine comes with a high volume, 78 ounce removable reservoir that lets you brew up to 9 cups before it need to be refilled.
- Can accommodate travel mugs with a maximum height of 7 inches.
#8 – Keurig K-Café Coffee Maker
If you are looking to enjoy your favorite coffeehouse beverages in the comfort of your home, the Keurig K-Café is exactly what you need. This stylishly designed coffee maker is designed to help you make frothy cappuccinos, creamy lattes and other coffee beverages using k-cup pods with ease.
Keurig K Cafe Key Features:
- Uses k-cup pods with this Keurig Latte machine to make a variety of coffeehouse beverages, including coffee, iced coffee, lattes and cappuccinos among others.
- High capacity 60 ounce reservoir that carries enough water to make up to 6 cups of coffee before it needs to be refilled.
- The coffee maker comes with a dishwasher safe frother.
- Easy to use thanks to the simple button controls that make brewing hot or iced coffee drinks so effortless.
- Heating and brewing are combined into one simple step with the Smart Start feature.
- The Keurig K-Café generates automatic notifications regarding de-scaling via the Brewer Maintenance feature.
- This coffee maker allows you to brew your own ground coffee using the reusable K-cup universal coffee filter.
- Brew the perfect cup of coffee even in high altitudes – above 5,000’ – thanks to the machine’s High Altitude feature.
- Accommodates travel mugs with a maximum height of 7.2 inches.
- The Keurig K-Café is also easy to clean as it is top rack dishwasher safe.
What to Consider Before Buying a Keurig Coffee Maker
Speed of Delivery
Not all Keurig Coffee Makers are sold only as single-serving models, so it is important that you take into account the speed of delivery, in the event that you might need to brew a couple of cups back to back or even a whole pot.
Imagine greeting a whole house full of coffee lovers and none of them want juice or tea.
We’ve gone over the different cup sizes offered by each machine, however, you should remember that the higher the size goes, the lower the strength of the brew will be except where a Strong Brew feature is provided.
Water Tank Capacity
If you drink only a couple of cups of coffee everyday, then you don’t need anything fancier than a small water reservoir. However, if you drink coffee after every couple of hours, then you’ll want a larger tank to avoid refilling again and again.
For instance, an 80 ounce water tank will allow you to brew at least 11 cups of coffee before you have to refill it again.
All of the machines we mentioned in this Keurig Coffee Maker review have an LCD touchscreen and this feature makes the entire process very easy, even on your first go. We’d highly recommend stretching your budget for this feature as it makes most of your task as easy as using a mobile application.
Most of the best Keurig Coffee Makers in the market are available for under a few hundred dollars and you could even find yourself a good discount if you look around enough. The machine pays for itself quickly if you are a big Starbuck’s drinker.
Our Final Thoughts
Keurig Coffee Makers are one of the most revered lines of coffee makers in the world, especially when it comes to single-serve machines. They give you plenty of options in cup sizes, flavor and strength and they undertake the most complicated brewing functions with a single push of a button.
If you’re looking for the best Keurig Coffee Maker on our list, then trust us when we say that it depends on you.
For many years we had the Keurig K55 K-Classic and an old Mr. Coffee for multi-cups for company. When the Keurig K-Duo became available, it made no sense to have 2 coffee makers on the countertop. A Keurig K-Mini is great for the office or traveling.
The bottom line – You have a choice based on your own personal needs and preferences.